Address: Headley House, Newbury Road, Headley, RG19 8JY
Price Band: ££
4 Kingdoms Adventure Park & Family Farm is a fairly new family run park not far from Newbury on the Hampshire/Berkshire border. It has been open for around 4-5 years now I believe and we have been lucky enough to visit on several occasions with various friends, one of which was on a Superhero special event day. The photos in this blog are a mixture from various visits. Every time we go there is something new so it is well worth going back again and again.
I’m going to keep this one simple. This. Place. Is. Awesome. Ok so you’re going to want to know a little more about it before you believe me. Here are our top 5 reasons we love 4 Kingdoms:
- No matter what the weather there is always something to do. Inside you have the soft play frames, laser tag arena, arcade rides, craft activities and animal petting barn. Outside you have huge climbing frames, bouncy castles, fairytale woods, tractor trailer rides, pedal boats, crazy golf, go karts and more.
2. Everything is included in the price you pay at the door. Yes that’s right. Even the arcade rides that are usually £1 a ride or the electric quad bikes you always have to pay extra for. They are all free to ride as many times as you like 🙂
3. There are adult sized activities! The play frames are large enough that an adult can climb around on them to assist younger children if they wish and you can ride on the electric quad bikes with your younger ones so even if they aren’t quite big enough to reach the pedals they don’t have to miss out.
4. They have animal feeding and handling times throughout the entire day. There is a full timetable for the animal barn every day which includes handling small creatures such as chicks and rabbits, feeding calves and lambs, or brushing miniature shetland ponies. There are also sinks with soap and hand towels right by the animal barn for washing hands after you’ve handled the animals.
5. School holidays are rammed with special events. These include superhero days, Easter egg hunts, pirate themed days, pantomimes, Halloween spectacular and of course a magical Christmas experience which sees the park transformed into a festive wonderland. Check the website for details of upcoming events.
Basically this place has something to suit every child of every age and I cannot see how you could ever get bored with so much to do. You can easily spend a whole day here and better still you can take your own picnic too or alternatively there is food available from the barn cafe. This place is ideal if you have a wide age range of kids as it will keep everyone happy. There is even a large soft play area for babies and tots separate from the big kids one. Car parking is easy and free and there are plenty of toilet facilities which are all well looked after and clean.
Disclaimer: 4 Kingdoms had no involvement with this review and any photos, words and opinions are that of my own 🙂
Did you enjoy reading this review? Share it with your friends using the ‘Share’ buttons below 🙂